Recent

Friday, January 29, 2021

Std-9 Sub-English Weekly Test

Enfant India English School 
Class-9th 
Sub-English 
Marks-10


A)  Find from the lesson, the antonyms of the following.(3M) 

Afterwards 
Spending 
Careful 
Withdraw 
Confidently 
Cheerful 

B) Fill in the blanks choosing an appropriate word from the lesson. (3M) 
a) In the examination, I did not know the answer,  so I-----------------------------
b)In the examination, I did not know the answer,  so i-------------------------------
c) He was dizzy and he-------------------------------------Into the room. 
d) The sight of a snake--------------------------------------------------
e) While arguing with his elders he had----------------------------------------
f) As soon as I-------------------------------------of my home,  I greet my family.

C)Letter Writing:(4M) 
Write a letter to your friend wishing him a Happy birthday.
And mention why you are unable to go on his/her birthday party.