Recent

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Std:3 Subject: English. I'd like to be a light house Questionnaire with answers

I'd like to be a light house 

Q.1)Answer the following questions with the help of the poem.
a)what does a light house look like?
Ans.A light house look like all scrubbed and painted white. 
b)What does a light house do?
Ans.A light house throws a flash of light ,it help the the ships that to find way safely to the port,also give warning if there are dangerous rocks under the sea.
Q.2)If you were to be an object ,what would you like to do then ?Write about it in short.
Ans.If I were an object then I would like to be a tree .long and tall and green.i would provide the people with fresh air and offer them a shade from sunshine or rain. Birds will nest in my branches. I would love to be a tree.